- Christianity is being born of incorruptible seed. (I Peter 1:23).
- Christianity is becoming a son of God, heir of God and a joint heir with Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:14-17).
- Christianity is being born with the gift of holy spirit which includes nine manifestations of the spirit (Acts 10:45; I Corinthians 12:7-10).
- Christianity is eternal life. (I John 5:13).
- Christianity is having the hope of Christ return to gather all born again ones. (I Thessalonians 4:14-18).
Christianity is this and much more, all because of the loving act of the Lord Jesus Christ. In light of this magnificent truth, our most worthy endeavor is to learn all that we can about him and walk in the fullness of the new birth realities.
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss
for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord:
for whom I have suffered the loss of all things,
and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,