- Jesus Christ is the son of God. He is the way, the truth and the life, and provides the only access to God the Father.
Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- Man is only body and soul, and without God, until he acknowledges the savior, the lord Jesus Christ, and successfully does Romans 10:9. This salvation provides man the gift of holy spirit to make him complete. This salvation is by grace through believing.
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the lord Jesus Christ, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
"For by grace are ye saved through faith and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
- The saved believer is filled with the gift of holy spirit, that first came on the Day of Pentecost and has access to operate the nine manifestations of the spirit.
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. . .
I Corinthians 12:7-11
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal . . .
- The saved believer is a son of God with the potential to walk in all the fullness of the new birth realities taught in the Scripture by renewing their mind to the Word of God.
I John 3:1 and 2a:
Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God; therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, ...
Romans 12:1 and 2:
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- The saved believer will be at the "gathering together" when Christ returns for his church as taught in I Thessalonians 4:13-18.
I Thessalonians 4:13-18:
But I would not have you to be ignorant brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of lord, shall not prevent [precede] them which are asleep.
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Then we which are alive, and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.